Today I wanted to share a vegan and gluten free friendly recipe for Banana Muffins. They taste like banana bread!
These are super easy to make and they taste absolutely delicious. You can store them in the fridge for a quick breakfast meal or you can add frosting to the top and make them a cupcake. Let me know which way you like them!
You can save & print this recipe card!
- 1.5 Cups of Gluten Free Flour
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon Powder
- 4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 1/4 cup of Mashed Ripe Banana
- 1/2 cup of Hazelnut Milk
- 1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Mix GF flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, lemon juice and salt in a bowl together.
- 3. Mix banana and hazelnut milk together in a separate bowl.
- 4. Slowly add banana mixture into your flour mixture until combined.
- 5. Fill your muffin tins halfway and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- 6. Check your muffins with a toothpick. You should be able to put it in a muffin and pull it out with no ingredients on it.
- 7. ENOY!