We wanted to share something sweet for Thanksgiving week. Thanks to our friends at Amoretti for sending over some great ingredients to play around with. These Amoretti Madagascar Bourbon Cookie Sandwiches are the perfect treat to share with your family and friends.
Amoretti Madagascar Bourbon Cookie Sandwiches
Yields: 80 cookies, 40 cookie sandwiches
Time: 1:15 minutes
1 1/3 cup of gluten free flour
1/2 teaspoons of baking soda
1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
1/2 cup softened butter
3/4 organic sugar
1 egg yolk
1/2 teaspoon Amoretti Vanilla Madagascar Bourbon Extract
Amoretti Cookie Butter Center:
12 oz Amoretti Biscotti Creamy Cookie Spread
1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add flour and butter into a bowl and mix until creamy.
- Add Bourbon Extract and egg yolk to bowl and mix.
- In a separate bowl combine baking soda, baking powder & sugar.
- Combine all ingredients and mix.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon and measure out mixture onto a baking sheet.
- Cook for 8-10. Repeat until all cookies have been made.
- Finely chop walnuts and add 1/4 to the cookie butter.
- Put cookie butter between two cookies.
- Add extra walnuts to the outside of cookie sandwich.