It’s almost summertime and that means it time to start poolside drinking. I’m on my way to Palm Springs right now to celebrate a few beautiful ladies’ birthdays. So, I thought it would be fun to share my summer cocktail obsession starring my favorite new drink (& Beyonce’s!), WTR MLN Water.
Watermelon Mezcal Margarita
Los Javis Mezcal (Or Tequila)
WTR MLN Water
Step by Step Margarita
1. Slice your lime in half.
2. Juice a full lime into shaker.
3. Add 2 ounces of WTR MLN Water to shaker.
4. Add 2 ounces of Los Javis Mezcal (you can substitute tequila) to shaker.
5. Add ice.
5. Shake it like you mean it.
6. Add ice to your glass and strain your cocktail.
7. Add a pinch of sea salt to the top.
8. Add your watermelon garnish and ENJOY!
Blouse: True Religion | Necklace: Forever21
Please don’t over do it this summer drinking in the sun. Remember to stay hydrated and drinks lots of water.
ALL PHOTOS BY: PETE CAPELLA
Wishing you Health, Wealth & Happiness,