With Summer quickly approaching (Yayy!), it’s time to start worrying about your gorgeous locks. Summer is filled with the beach, the pool & tons of time in the sun. That can leave your hair feeling dry & frail. Today we want to share our favorite haircare products to protect your hair.
- MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL DRY SHAMPOO – I try to only shampoo my hair 2-3 times a week. The chemicals in shampoo aren’t really good for your hair. A lot of times that has me using a dry shampoo to make my hair look extremely fresh & clean. I love this dry shampoo because it doesn’t leave a lingering residue on my hair.
- MONOI OIL – Hair treatments are a must! Our daily hair regiment (blow dryer, straightener & curling irons) can cause major damage over time. This quick 10 minute treatment is one of my new favorites. You can use it 2-3 times a week to restore your hair back to health.
- ARGAN OIL – Whenever the ends of my hair look and feel dry I add a spritz of this argan oil dry healing spray. It immediately brings back life to my locks. This is a good temporary relief for dry hair.
- OLAPLEX – I’ve talked about this product before and I will continue to use it. This is a great product for color treated hair. Its a 10 minute treatment that you can use once a week to help reverse the damage from going to the beauty salon.
- COCONUT OIL – Yes you can cook with this, but it also serves as an awesome treatment for your hair. Leave the Coconut Oil in overnight to get the full effect. I’ve also tried shorter treatments, for a couple of hours, that have left my locks feeling soft and luscious.
- PARLOR LEAVE IN CONDITIONER – When I don’t want to use my argan oil, I will sometimes just throw on this amazing leave-in conditioner. It helps keep my hair conditioned until I can do a full treatment.
The secret to healthy hair is to find what works best for YOUR hair! Also be sure you are switching up your shampoos and conditioners every few months. Our hair can get accustomed to their treatment, leaving it ineffective. Plus, it’s always refreshing to have something new work on your hair.
Wishing you Health, Wealth & Happiness,