Yesterday we had the pleasure of showering our dear friend Jen with love. She is welcoming a new baby boy into the world very soon and we thought what better thing to do than throw her a baby shower.
We decided early on we wanted to do a cute theme. We went withdinosaurs!
Today we are going to share some of the cute details from Austin & Jen’s baby shower for their soon-to-be-born son Calvin. (These can definitely be used for a kids birthday party too!)
- Sweet Station – We made a small sweets station for the Sweetivores with candy for everyone to snack on. We tried to theme the candy to what you would find in Dino-land: gummy worms, gummy bears & dino eggs.
- Games – Since our location was a bar, we had to do some bar friendly games. We played a drinking game, measured the mama’s belly & we played a fun pacifier game.
- Something for the future – I love the idea of doing something that the mom and baby can use in the future. We created a diaper signing station and had a picture frame for everyone to sign that we will put Calvin’s baby picture in.
- Souvenirs – We originally had the candy bags as souvenirs until one of the guests brought in these lovely jams from Nature’s Turn. It’s their family recipe and they sell it online!
- Theme it – The most important thing to make a baby shower fun is to have fun with the theme. We went a little crazy with the dinosaurs but it was tons of fun!
Here are some more fun shots from Austin & Jen’s Baby Shower!
Wishing you Health, Wealth & Happiness,
Photos taken by: Pete Capella